Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pop Up Camper Rental Colorado How To Seal Pop Up Camper Roof?

How to seal pop up camper roof? - pop up camper rental colorado

I bought one 2004 Fleetwood Pecos camper pop-up 2 years ago. Well, I found that there is a leak problem. ) After looking at many sites (article or video, was a way to re-seal the roof to see, I do not find. It would be great if you could have any RV technicians and craftsmen to help terminate the whole matter, or any person can find Web sites. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polyester fiber will do. My guess is already a glass roof? For small leaks of a polyester adhesive paste used as backfill, it will do.

Anonymous said...

Polyester fiber will do. My guess is already a glass roof? For small leaks of a polyester adhesive paste used as backfill, it will do.

Post a Comment