Monday, January 11, 2010

Gastric Bypass Surgery Complications What Are The Chances Of Death And Complications Of Gastric Bypass?

What are the chances of death and complications of gastric bypass? - gastric bypass surgery complications

What are the chances of death and complications are received for me to gastric bypass surgery? I know I do, and I'm about to go through therapy. Here are some details that may be helpful:
• I am 15 years old.
• I'm 330 pounds.
• I'm 6'5 ".

Please give me an estimate, what are my chances of death or serious complications! I want to know!

2 comments:

stagelad... said...

The chances of dying during gastric bypass surgery are very rare. The procedure is very safe. Each patient is different, so are the possibilities and complications vary. Much of it has to do with what you are in the form before the operation. Your doctor will consider all of this and tell you what complications can occur. At your age may be surgery is not considered. Your body goes through a lot of changes.

Ask your doctor and referred to a bariatric surgeon. The doctor will decide whether to give you a good candidate and will probably do a program of weight loss first. The process of initial consultation, and when surgery is carried out in May last several months.

I had a gastric bypass surgery three years ago and now the head of the local support group for patients with weight loss. You can contact me via e-mail if you have any questions.

stage lady / Eileen

Chels said...

I do not know much, but given the current trends, this procedure is really very much! Received two days before the surgery, is expected to refrain from eating. Most people who experience complications or after a meal before the procedure, he lied and said nothing.

Post a Comment