Saturday, January 23, 2010

Isp Anti Spam Appliance How Do I Report Harrassing Spam Emails To AOL?

How do I report harrassing spam emails to AOL? - isp anti spam appliance

is still the same person I was sending spam from their e-mail e-mail but say that the fight against terrorism and the FBI's Crimes Division. I have 4 or 5 emails from him every week. My AOL spam filter catches it as spam, but it goes on. Is it possible to catch and stop him? I sent the FBI, where he used his logo. They did nothing. I informed the police. They told me to just delete and forget. How do I spam to your AOL e-mail? It's my ISP. Your ISP says sbcglobal.net.

3 comments:

BSoD said...

Because you deserve all the spam on AOL, the Internet!

Bally said...

The best I can recommend, simply click on "Report Spam" at the top of the message. To inform Clicking on this link, the Community Action Team of AOL. Check the conditions of use for more information on what constitutes harassment in their category. Hope this helps, I'll leave a link below for more information about what to do.

san_queu... said...

AOL is not used over the years, but I know that almost all web sites, e-mail button has a rule that states that "spam" or "spam" but will do all that any use another e - messages from that address in the spam folder.

Post a Comment