Monday, February 8, 2010

Dots On A Pregnancy Test Pregnancy Test...2 Dots Above The Negative Line? PLEASE HELP!?

Pregnancy test...2 dots above the negative line? PLEASE HELP!? - dots on a pregnancy test

I Am 3 weeks late for AF, and that is not "normal" for me. I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks late for my period and was negative (but was a beep test). Today I have a further examination as one step pregnancy test is negative, unless you have 2 points higher than the negative line (on the other line should be viewed positively). I am so confused. I've been looking everywhere for an answer. Has anyone had this happen to them, or something like that? If yes, please tell me if you are pregnant or not. I enclose a photo of the test.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q294/ ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment