Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Slim Dvd Player How Do I Reset My Dvd Player Settings On My Ps2 Slim?

How do i reset my dvd player settings on my ps2 slim? - slim dvd player

Ok, while I was changing my parental control on the PS2 Slim DVD, because she always asks for a password each time you watch a movie that was rated R, or whatever I was in the front and furnishings since then that I something has changed, and my screen went black, so I can reboot and get into a film and into the game and the screen goes black, but I hear the sound of not only imagine playing if he was not in the cinema, because if I mean settings I've made, watch a movie that your DVD player, I'm wondering how to reset the DVD player, if you change the form or image on the screen DVD Player

Please help me so that we do not negotiate lol

1 comments:

DÖDSFALL... said...

This looks more like a wiring problem and not the DVD itself. But if you try to draw a reset, only for a few minutes. This leads to what in the industry as "restoration" means. ok try this I hope this helps, because we had the same thing happened to my son and all the PS2 slim:) ava06

Post a Comment